Thanks for your interest in contributing for The Finance Guest Post !
Before you submit the guest post, please run through this checklist.
- Add your social media profiles like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ profile link to the top of your post? And make sure you also share the published article to your profile, it we approve the content.
- Included your detailed bio in your post? Yes, detailded – about your back ground, writing strengths etc..
- Add relevant links within your post to support your posts. You can link your blog/website in your bio.
- Turn your content as conversational and engaging for the readers with our compromising with the quality of the information you want to share for the readers.
- The content of the articles needs to be of 800+ words. And should be send in a microsoft .doc/.docx file.
- Always interlink the already published article here in the blog.
If so, you’re ready to submit!
Please share your article with email@example.com.
No need to chase us. You will get the reply within 24hrs.Also we will inform you, once the content get published.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I write about?
To get a sense for the quality of the content that we publish, read our site for the other articles published! We like practical and actionable advice on any finance topics to help our readers find a solution for their financial worries. Please write in the “you” voice as much as possible, and then support your advice with personal experience or stories or facts and figures.
Do you pay?
We do not pay for any content that we receive to publish. Here we are a community for finance bloggers and help each other to promote your blog posts. When you contribute to Finance Guest Post, you’ll get a byline that includes a link or two to whatever you’d like to promote — your website, blog, book, etc. We’ll also share your post in our newsletter, and on social profiles.
Can I repost my submission on my blog?
No, absolutely not. Do not send us duplicate content. And if we publish your post here, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website as it hurts our SEO and online presence.
How long should my posts be?
There is no fixed length of words. It depends up on the types of the topic you choose. A content between 700-900 words is that best so our audience.
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
If you’d like to, go ahead. But we’re happy to consider a draft as well.
Should I include links within the piece?
Yes. Please include links that will be helpful and relevant for the reader – they can be to appropriate posts on authority sites by renowned personals. But limit the external links in the article to 2, where are you can link as many as links possible to the posts earlier published on finance guest post.
Will you edit my post?
We’ll edit for content and clarity, doing our best to preserve your voice. We reserve the right to tweak it for SEO, style or just to make it more attention-grabbing. But if you want to suggest one, that makes our job easier.
NOTE: Posts should be written in blog style with a conversational note, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and please use only one space between sentences! We hope you’ll be active in the comments, responding to readers’ questions or thoughts.
We look forward to your contribution!
~ Team Finance Guest Post